[pct-l] Trying to find contact info

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 13:19:43 CDT 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to find a way to contact any of these guys who we met (and camped with a few times) on the PCT in WA. I have photos I want to forward. Craig "Cinch", Larry "Colonel", Curtis Gray "El Cabong," Frank "Lone hawk," or T.J "Widow Maker." We thought we'd have a chance to get emails from them directly, but missed our opportunity.
Thanks. Probably best to send the info directly to me if you prefer.
Susan Alcorn

Shepherd Canyon Books, Oakland, CA
www.backpack45.com and backpack45.blogspot.com
http://www.examiner.com/x-11423-SF-Hiking-Examiner
Publishers of two award-winning books: Camino Chronicle: Walking to Santiago and We're in the Mountains Not over the Hill: Tales and Tips from Seasoned Women Backpackers.