[pct-l] Lost GPS in Section R

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Sep 14 20:17:11 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I went for a trip along the PCT from Cook & Green Pass towards I-5 from
last Friday to yesterday.

On Friday, 09/10, I left the trail with my GPS but when I stopped for a
break about 1 1/2 hours later I couldn't find it. I went back to Cook &
Green looking for it and didn't find it. Today I drove back up there and
hiked the same segment again and still no luck.

My GPS is a Garmin eTrex Vista HCx and has a micro SD card in it. Reward to
finder.
If found pleae contact me via list or fone 707-464-1138.

I also checked at the Seidad general store, cafe, and PO.
--
Tortoise

PS: The Seidad Cafe has a great hamburger and excellent french fries.  Too
many fries for this non thru hiker.

<> Because truth matters! <>