[pct-l] Platypus Content

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 15:31:45 CDT 2010

OMG, why didn't I think of that!  No, seriously with it buried deeply below this and that stuffed into the top of my pack, you can't tell without almost emptying the pack. Thus my idea to hang it outside of my pack but with insulation like it would have inside the pack, but so much easier to tell how much is left at any time.

Greg Hummel

"We stand for what we stand on"
                         Bonnie Abbzug