[pct-l] Fw: Water is Soooo Boring

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 15:26:31 CDT 2010

In the "drink" category I brought Tang to drink with lunch and along the trail.
That is the drink that was selected for the astronauts
.
My drink of choice with breakfast and dinner was "Hot Chocolate Sensation" by
Swiss Miss.  Of all the Hot Chocolate drinks that I checked out it is the one
with the most calories. 160 calories!  To that I added Nido powdered dry whole
milk made by Nestle"s. This upped the calories still more. (For those, like me
who need the calories while on the trail.) The result is really delicious too!

MendoRider