[pct-l] Trying to contact SOBO hiker "Lollygag"

Greg Mikol greg.mikol at ieee.org
Wed Sep 8 17:13:52 CDT 2010

Hi all--

I'm trying to contact a SOBO hiker named "Lollygag", who should be in
Cascade Locks today (Wednesday).

Lollygag took some pictures of an ORV/4x4 incursion near Road 24 in WA
on Sunday afternoon. I told her to contact Dana Berthold when she got to
CL, but it appears that Dana is out on a crew this week.

I wanted to get a copy of the photos from Lollygag she moved on, but I
suppose she could just email Dana the pictures directly, but I didn't
have Dana's email addy with me while I was up in the forest this weekend.

Thanks--

Greg