[pct-l] Gear question?

Nicholas Fey fey.nicholas at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 20:52:45 CDT 2010

It appears then I need to slow myself down and search all options before making any purchase decisions-because right now since i only have day hike gear it was looking to be around $8000 for everything.
Well this will probably be one of my few postings, since I mainly joined hoping to gain a better understanding of thru-hiking and to learn about more about gear.

Sent from my iPad