[pct-l] Choices and Completion Rates

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Thu Sep 2 21:14:48 CDT 2010

I agree Mango. The AT is a good training for the PCT since it is in fact a
lot more difficult. 500 miles shorter and takes the same five months. They
are both wonderful though. People who do the AT first welcome the easy
graded trail and the big views.

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob