[pct-l] "VICTORIA'S SECRET"

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 16:50:23 CDT 2010

Hula-Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: I think every woman should wear ''Victoria's Secret''....my wife does.
I bet Switchback would look ever so lovely in ''Victoria's Secret''.  And, in combination with his fuzzy pink camp slippers, he would be irresistible....a complete knockout.
Switchback replies: Guess what Victoria's secret is?  It is me.  I met her several years ago on the trail.  She has not cooled down since then.  She then went into the fashion design business.  Who would have thought I would have inspired a fashion empire.  This could have been predicted, since I am known as PCT Arm Candy, Hiker Toy, and Trophy Hiker among the hard core foxy hiking women.  Which includes most of the women on the trail.