[pct-l] Passing Crater Lake with a Dog

Mark Hudson mhudson89521 at att.net
Fri Oct 29 18:48:45 CDT 2010

we parked out on the main road going through and did a day hike on the pct
up to the visitors center, when we were there last year.  The bugs nearly
carried us away when in the woods, so we hiked the road back down.  Its
passable , and I would have my dog on a short leash, but you can do it...of
course I have no idea of the regs associated with dogs...just been on the
road is all.

I can say it was an awesome place, one of the highlights of my summer going
all the way around that lake.