[pct-l] Ice/Snow Skills Training

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri Oct 29 15:28:35 CDT 2010

Mountain Education will be offering nine "Basic" Snow Courses this
winter/spring to help prepare hikers for the rigors of snow travel and
camping. There will also be two Intermediate skill level extended trips and
one Advanced level trip along a portion of the John Muir Trail, all on snow.
These courses are basically "free," offered on a donation basis as we are
non-profit and passion-driven.

As our website is being remodeled, please go over to our forum at Postholer:
http://postholer.com/MountainEducation for the details on Course Schedule
and Descriptions. If you want to see photographs of previous Snow Courses,
go to our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/South-Lake-Tahoe-CA/Mountain-Education/157155614308934

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director