[pct-l] pole maintance

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri Oct 29 11:36:49 CDT 2010

Amanda,

Keep me posted at the Mountain Education Facebook page regarding your
experiences with the reliability between the two, twist and cam-locking
poles, if you would. We filmed product tests of both while out on the Crest
in June and will publish them on the Mountain Education website when it is
done being rebuilt.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education