[pct-l] PCTNews

Halfmile list at lon.net
Fri Oct 29 09:22:17 CDT 2010

I have decided to create PCTNews, a brief news report for hikers of
the Pacific Crest Trail. To make the information most accessible it
will be mirrored on pctnews.com, Twitter and Facebook.

You can read PCTNews at these sites:
http://pctnews.com
http://facebook.com/pctnews
http://twitter.com/pctnews

Mobile users should consider:
http://m.facebook.com/pctnews
http://mobile.twitter.com/pctnews

If you have a Twitter account, SMS text can be set up in Twitter, but
even without a Twitter account you can get SMS text by:

text “follow pctnews” to 40404  — to start receiving SMS from Twitter
text “unfollow pctnews” to 40404  — to stop SMS

News tips can be sent to halfmile at pctnews.com

Facebook.com/pctnews is a Facebook page, so you can read it without a
Facebook login. If you don't like Facebook, use pctnews.com or
twitter.com/pctnews. I will create a mobile url for pctnews.com soon.

-Halfmile