[pct-l] signing in/we can't vote?

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 14:20:09 CDT 2010

Now I'm concerned and wondering WHY so many of us are not able to sign in, and
post,
and vote. It should be easy!  Since we are all members of the PCTA, it would be
easy to guess how we would vote and post on the "bikes on trail" issue.  Perhaps
someone has a list of PCTA members and decided not to let all of us in to vote -
- - .

MendoRider