[pct-l] signing in

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 11:29:10 CDT 2010

Maybe it is just harvesting valid email addresses that can now be hijacked
for some nefarious purpose. Thank you for your contribution, and have a nice
day.

Maybe Big Brother is watching you.

Maybe your computer really doesn't like you.

Maybe you don't really exist but just don't know it yet

IT'S ALL GEORGE BUSH'S FAULT. Vote (fill in your party of choice) and help
end the evil.

It's time for my meds now......

Wandering Bob