[pct-l] trail cooking

Paul A alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 22:06:18 CDT 2010

I climbed Viejas peak today, and while on top of the mountain, decided to
try out Freezer bag cooking..I'm relatively new to long distance hiking so I
am spending a lot of time learning to live the life of a hiker...Anyone have
any suggestions as to what I should use for a cozy? What about eating out of
those freezer bags, they have no rigidity what-so-ever..Any suggestions? I
spend a ton of time experimenting, (have nothing but time on my hands...with
income, so it works out..)  Any suggestions will be happily accepted and
tested as I am not the type to wait until I'm actually on my way to canada
to discover an issue with a piece of my gear...

thanks all