[pct-l] Snow Shoes vs. Timing for snow on a thru

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Tue Oct 26 14:45:55 CDT 2010

Marcia found Nike Free shoes after they quit making them. She bought the
last 6 pairs in her size over the internet. Side note: They were all RED.
She is now on her last pair and wondering what shoe is next.

My last shoes were New Balance 790 trail runners. The pair weighed 18 oz for
a size 12. One caveat is that for rocky trails I swapped the insert for a
stiffer Superfeet insert. I also bought the last available shoes over the
internet. Why do we always find the preferred shoe at the last minute?

Ken