[pct-l] smartphone as GPS

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:13:23 CDT 2010

I bet we could definitively settle the cellphone-gps vs real-gps concerns at
kickoff.  I'm sure there will be more than a few people with some type of
gps on their smartphones.  Add cellular and gps jammers to the mix and we
should have a pretty good idea of what really works and how.

I know I'd love to have one electronic device that replaces my cell phone
and gps, but there's no way I'm going to risk spending $500 on a smartphone
unless I know for 100% that it does gps well.  I really don't care much for
the other smartphone features anyway.

Sir Mix-a-lot