[pct-l] smartphone as GPS

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:20:21 CDT 2010

I agree.  My concern would be more that - in areas where no towers are in
range - the user would have no gps capability whatsoever.  That could be
bad.
As far as accuracy, seems like they can reliably get to within 50 meters in
urban areas, and are less accurate in rural areas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_tracking

-Austin