[pct-l] Fwd: Docs on bikes

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:18:46 CDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Georgi Heitman <bobbnweav at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM
Subject: Docs on bikes
To: mardav at charter.net

Llamalady,
Unless he's one H___ of a great M.D., I'd have been seeing him one more
time...to tell him his attitude was way off and that was why this was to be
my last visit.  I have a feeling that his biker persona may have been his
true out-of-office self rearing his ugly head.  The self his family and
neighbors see.  Sad!
It's good you're able to stand your ground...and that cyclists are somewhat
polite and obliging, maybe because they pretty much know they're clearly in
violation of a 'no mechanized vehicle' law...bikers, with no motors may feel
more entitlement...  Your doctor needs a lesson in 'bed-side/trail-side'
manners!
FireFly