[pct-l] 80 lbs

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 21:32:48 CDT 2010

Dear Wes,

Which Sci-fi was *nephilim* taken from?  Was it 12th Planet stuff?  I
remember hearing about it from the Sci-fi types in college.

Ned seems like one classy gentleman to me.  I've seen a lot of unkind mail
directed at him and he just stays above the fray.  As a mere mortal I can't
carry 90lbs either but you have to admire the guy!

I'll quit so I don't have to hear about changing the format to exclude off
season drivel.

Melanie