[pct-l] hiking shirts

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 15:49:02 CDT 2010

Hula-Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: Now take Switchback, he spends a fortune on his hiking wardrobe and looks like he just stepped out of a fashion designers store....and when he comes strutting down the trail with his solar powered fan, hand free umbrella and fuzzy pink camp slippers he is a sight to see, a real show stopper, every hiker babes dream. Yes Switchback.... you looks ever so lovely on the trail and I and all the other hikers are ever so jealous.
Switchback replies: Being jealous is understandable.  That goes without saying.  I actually have 7 boxes of excess gear that I am going to give to PCT Warner Springs Monty for his backpacking training classes.  I have to make room for my future trike gear.  But I am still keeping my base-core backpacking gear.  I might get into trike camping along the road.  Or when I do my PCT thru-hike.  Or when I do my trike PCT trail angel support at the PCT road crossings.