[pct-l] Water treatment

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 15:39:37 CDT 2010

Hula-Snow Bunny Reinhold writes:Hey Ernie, Thanks for the tip.....so that is the problem....that explains my strange behavior....it explains everything.  But what about Switchback?.....What is his problem?....What is causing his strange behavior?
Switchback replies: I am known far and wide as the ombudsman of the PCT.  Thousands love me for my good works in the hiking community.  My future trike (White Lightning) and I will set new standards on trail magic and helpfulness.  The innocent, kindly, and humble, Switchback, is the hiker's friend.

But I also know that no good deed goes unpunished with Female Terminator Leadership Types lurking.