[pct-l] CDC recommendations for water treatment

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:50:54 CDT 2010

Curses! You ruined another entrepreneural idea I was going to hatch. To prey on the fear of rattlesnakes, I would set up camp along the Southern California trail and sell Kevlar-lined sweat pants and sledge hammers.

Just kidding of course.

But I think you are right on about fears on the trail, whether it be from grizzly bears, rattlesnakes, or giardia.

Advice: Be prepared but don't be paranoid.

Ernie Castillo, original member of the Revolving Ramen, PCT Class of 1980