[pct-l] CDC recommendations for water treatment

jcil000-pctchat at yahoo.com jcil000-pctchat at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 10:14:59 CDT 2010

Thanks for posting to further the discussion.

Could you give some feedback on your use of Aqua Mira? I've not used the product
myself.

Some dislike the cost and some dislike the expiration dates which add to the
cost. I've heard
complaints about the four hours to kill crypto, but I figure thats a manageable
time if a hiker
doesn't wait until the last second before resupply of his water.