[pct-l] Format of the PCT-L?

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Oct 21 01:24:33 CDT 2010

I'm not saying it won't work, but there are numerous PCT forums on the
internet - Yahoo, Facebook, Whiteblaze, Postholer to name just a few. Then
other hikers have started their own forums, blogs, and wikis and asked,
begged, and groveled to try to get people to use them. A few have had some
moderate success, but none have the traffic this PCT-L has.

For me, I'm a member of many many forums, but except for a couple I moderate
rarely log in to them.

Remember you can read these through the archives at
http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/, or seach those archives
using google by starting your search with site:
mailman.backcoungtry.net/pipermail/pct-l , remembering to leave a space
after "pct-l".

AsABat