[pct-l] Early Mountain Men..and treating women right

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 00:25:58 CDT 2010

Bunny Reinhold writes: Yes, I also resent this....I may be 70 years old, but not retired. Even though feeble and frail I continue to provide my wife the life style she has gotten accustomed to.I feed her good (3 times a day), I bought her new push lawn mover to keep her in good shape, I even bought her a little motor scooter with a little basket so she does not have to walk to the grocery store and carry the grocery bags. So you see, I treat my women right.  I feel sorry, however, for poor long suffering Mrs. Switchback.
Switchback replies: Yes, you are not retired.  You are just tired.  Anyone who is afraid to set the new Super Senior PCT-JMT Unsupported World Record is wimpy.  Therefore, I have decided that I am now officially announcing and training to set the Super Senior PCT-JMT Most Supported World Record when I turn 70.  It should be a piece of cake.  I bet others will try to do it first or break my rock crushing pace and record.  But they will fail and be humiliated.  I bet the Wagon Master and his crew of elves will try to thwart and foul my path to glory.  But they will fail and gnash their teeth in frustration.