[pct-l] 80 lbs

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 16:05:35 CDT 2010

>From Wes Rose:   One wonders what the payoff is for Ned?

It wasn't just Ned who got a payoff.  I was with the group that included Calorie when he fell in Onion Valley and suffered a severe cut.  We stopped the bleeding, but the expertise that Ned, John, and Matt provided, including communication gear we didn't have, was invaluable and possibly life-saving.

For at least one day, can we please refrain from the snide comments about Ned and his heavier gear and thank God that he was where he was on 14 June.

Thank you,

Mango