[pct-l] Hiking and the real world

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Oct 18 15:46:40 CDT 2010

Mango!

Indeed, while you have a reliable income, try to begin to grow the one
you're really passionate about. It will take time, usually. We started
Mountain Education back in 1982 right after hiking the on CDT, just before
getting married and raising a family. With responsibilities like marriage
and family, you usually need a more sufficient income than a fledgling
outdoor school can provide, thus I grew a residential construction
corporation who's last income was 17 months ago. We all know where the
national construction trade went....

Mountain Education was always on the "back burner." Now it's on the front.

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150