[pct-l] The Old Time Hardcore Mountain Men

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 16 10:08:39 CDT 2010

MONTE  DODGE  wrote:

33 years from my finish!! ( Well Oct. 11th was anyway ) 7 Years to
retirement and hopefully a 40 year " Yo-Yo ",,,
--------------------------------

MONTE.....you old dog....long time no see.
I'm glad you are back.
We need more hardcore mountain men like you on the list.

You and I and Switchback go back a long way........back to a time when
mountain men were mountain men,  Sabertoothed Tigers and Grizzlies
roamed the trails, the bones of hikers littered the trails and only
hardcore mountain men dared to venture into the wilderness.

THEN   THE   "UL  REVOLUTION"  CAME   AND   EVERYTHING   CHANGED

JMT Reinhold
One of the old timers