[pct-l] Man dies from rattlesnake bite in East San Diego County

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:41:27 CDT 2010

The snake bite cause the man's death.
You can argue over the details, including what will be listed in the death certificate, but the man likely would be living today if he had not been bitten by the snake.
The same applies to automobile accidents. If a man were involved in a head-on collision and bled to death before paramedics could arrive, the newspaper headline would likely say:
Man dies from head-on automobile collision in East San Diego County
It wouldn't say
Man dies from internal bleeding caused by severed artery precipated by automobile collision.

Ernie Castillo
erniec01 at hotmail.com
248 884 5201