[pct-l] New PCT Guidebook

Gary Schenk gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Fri Oct 8 11:59:36 CDT 2010

On 10/7/2010 4:35 PM, Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes wrote:
> I, for one, possibly the only one, LOVED the Wilderness Press
> Guidebook and all the flowery prose.

You are not alone. They are all I use when planning any hike on the PCT.
I've been using them for decades now, they're like an old friend. They
are complete and have been guiding folks along the PCT for many years.

My old copies are really beat up, but they remain on the book shelf.
Perusing the old routes points out a lot of options for water and
resupply in the south, for instance.

No, they can't be beat.

Gary