[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 34, Issue 16

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:30:53 CDT 2010

hello all,

I don't know if any of you have the same issues with this list as I, but please bear with me.

To all,

I love reading these posts for the most part but I hate getting long, rambling posts.  A couple of days ago a new person posted an incredibly long email, first make the post more to the point so it's easy to answer and second lots of people replied with his entire post attached.  It took far to long to muddle my way through his old post to any sort of answer.

Second, an argument isn't the same as an attack.  I remember in the close past people attacking Ned about his beliefs... some just ranted.  I've never met Ned but I find his being prepared instead of hoping for the best strategy such a refreshing change (sorry not an ultra light fan), remember to hike your own hike.

The PCT is such an incredible place... and this site is such an incredible resource... can't we all get along?

Flying Tortoise
AT  2006