[pct-l] SAD NEWS !!

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Wed Oct 6 09:36:34 CDT 2010

For anyone else who received one of these...

These are usually scams perpetrated by people who have hacked other people's email accounts.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/tech/Email-Scams-83600577.html

Points:

She has little or no reason to contact me personally.
I don't recall any mention of a London trip
	(though not close enough to _really_ know these things, see previous.. ;-)
England has very strict gun control, so unless she was robbed with a shotgun or vintage rifle...
	(ok, that might be a little tongue in cheek, 'cause if you're going to be a robber you probably don't care if pistol ownership is a crime!)

Please verify offline with Andrea before attempting to send any money.

BillB