[pct-l] Searching the archives

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:36:12 CDT 2010

Greetings

I just re-subscribed to the pct-l as I am planning a thru hike for 2011.
Rather than ask a bunch of questions that have already been answered
numerous times, I'd like to search the archive. I used to be subscribed a
few years ago, but that email account is long gone.

So is there a way I can search the archives? The only idea I've come up with
is to download the zipped up archives and then search those. Any better
ideas?

Sorry if this has been asked, but I have no way of knowing that yet ;)

Thanks in advance for help with this.