[pct-l] Bear canisters

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Oct 1 20:03:07 CDT 2010

Of course, with that fresh venison on your back and the scents of the fresh
kills on your clothes, Mr. Bear might think you were an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Not to put a damper on your idea though.  But I prefer the idea of trained
chickens walking/flying with you. More of a convenient one-meal size.  Now
if someone would only breed a self-dressing chicken.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>