[pct-l] Zpacks

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 18:58:11 CST 2010

the only person i knew who used a super ultralight pack (sewed it herself) was
miserable... but she had too much gear in it.

if you have your gear lined up where you have like a 6 or 7 pound base-weight
then i would consider it, but not before.

on a nine day speed run,  are you just going to use powder diet?  if so you
could get all nine days food allotment down to 8.5 pounds.