[pct-l] Camera

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Nov 22 19:41:45 CST 2010

I used a Nikion Coolpix. It was very small and light. It uses a
proprietary lithium battery. I have two of them. I don't think I ever
used the second one. I sometimes got through two sections without
having to recharge. I took a lot of pictures, but I avoided the
flash. I turned off the flash. I kept the charger in my bounce box
and didn't have much trouble charging it in towns. It only took an
hour or so, maybe less. I sometimes carried the charger if I didn't
want to deal with the bounce box for a while.

Diane