[pct-l] Too much clothing!?

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:15:43 CST 2010

Dear Lisa,

I would not bring a tank top.  I completely hike in a SPF light weight long
sleeved sun swim shirt all the time.  I bring 2 shirts only and they are
very light, then 1 fleece and one down jacket, nothing else on top.  You get
a lot of sun in the high Sierra, desert or anywhere hiking for 16 hours a
day in the summer time.  I stay fit, eat right so I don't want to just die
of skin cancer when I'm 50-60.  Also I just bring one pair of shorts, one
pair of zip pants and a pair of technical fabric long johns.  You can double
them up or wear the long johns to bed, many combinations.

Melanie