[pct-l] Camera

Thelma Fredricksen thelma.fredricksen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 12:50:05 CST 2010

Personally, I love my Canon Digital Elf...it literally fits in the front
pocket of my pants. The Canon battery lasts a long time and you can bring
the small wall charger it comes with and charge it when you're off the
trail. I've plugged it into visitor center wall plugs, restaurant plugs,
well - you name it. You can also bring an extra battery. They're pretty
small, tho' pricey.