[pct-l] PCT'ers in SF Bay Area?

Holly Eggleston verde at negentropy.net
Sat Nov 20 16:34:19 CST 2010

Hey all -

I'm a prospective 2011 thru-hiker, located in Oakland. Per the earlier
conversation re: conditioning hikes and whatnot, I wanted to see if there
were other list folks in the SF Bay area that would be interested in meeting
in person (beer and pizza?) to talk trail/prep and share info, as well as
going on training hikes?

Feel free to respond to this thread, or contact me directly.

Thanks!

Holly

PS. For those needing gear, Mountain Hardware is having their factory sale
this weekend in Richmond, CA. 30-80% off.
http://www.dailyhiker.com/news/mountain-hardwear-factory-sale-fall-2010/