[pct-l] Ride in Section E over Thanksgiving

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 19:37:46 CST 2010

Hello Bulk,

I recall meeting you at the Kickoff in 2008 - or was it 2009? I will be going to
the Kickoff again in 2011.

So, you will be retiring to live in Independence. Good choice.  Will you be
independent there? That's a great small town. I have driven through there many,
many times on the way to Sierra trips.

Kindest Regards,

MendoRider/Ed Anderson