[pct-l] Charger

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Nov 18 19:56:32 CST 2010

Actually, there's an easier way. You will learn your average mileage
pretty quickly. Set your watch to beep every hour. Whenever it beeps
you will know you've gone another 2.5 miles (or whatever your speed
is). You scoff now, but I swear I was accurate to within 5 minutes
when looking for landmarks based on my time.

Diane