[pct-l] water purifcation (or was I suppose to change the title??)

Ann Marie dbanmrkr at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 18:30:38 CST 2010

Gotta wonder why anyone is still carrying TP - It makes me livid to enter camping sites and find the TP dug up by animals or not buried by humans in the first place. (I will pick up extraneous garbage to carryout, but not that....) A large problem with TP is that it shreds as you use it, meaning you use even more to keep your hands clean, and it doesn't get your rear end as clean as you hope it does. The moist wipe will prove that. Wet ones (or baby wipes) are stronger and you can keep folding them to get the maximum use out of them. Then just put them in a garbage bag and carry them out. I get double use out of my daily morning wet ones by using a fresh new one (one side of it) to refresh my face/armpits in the morning, then folding it back into the foil pouch and using the other side of it as TP later.