[pct-l] water purification

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 16:50:27 CST 2010

There are recent, thorough threads on this subject in the archives.   Here is a way to get there, according to AsABat.

Good luck,

Mango

To search the archives, I use Google, then enter the following in the search
box:

site:mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l something
replacing "something" with what you want to search for. Make sure there's a
space before your something.

Or this link might work:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=site%3Amailman.backcountry.net%2Fpipermail%2Fpct-l

and then enter a space and what you are searching for.

BTW, this works with all sites!

AsABat