[pct-l] Southbound Triple Crown Question

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:08:58 CST 2010

I'm not sure if any one person has ever yo-yo'd all three trails.  You could
do that!  Woudl take some time though.  :)

When hiking the PCT I thought of how cool it would be to be the first person
to walk from the north pole to the south (Kayaking or rowing from the
southern tip of south America to Antarctica).  It would cost more than a
quarter of a million dollars (by my low estimates) and would be very
dangerous.   But if it turns out that I have a billionaire uncle about to
die and give me everything he has.... I'm totally on-board!

-Austin