[pct-l] Southbound Triple Crown Question

twolegs at roadrunner.com twolegs at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 12 14:41:54 CST 2010

>Does anyone know if there has been any triple crowner/s who hiked all three
>trails SoBo?
>...we were wondering if anyone has already done it.
 > - Joe -

Joe, in 2007 Little Bump and Stick Girl completed the CDT southbound (I met them at the Mexican border).  They hiked the PCT southbound in 2005 (I met them on the trail in Oregon and later my husband and I resupplied them over Kearsarge Pass), and they also hiked the AT southbound in a prior year, I don't remember which one.  They live in Florida.

Happy Trails,

Two Legs