[pct-l] changing subject lines

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:56:46 CST 2010

Mark, I do the same thing when using gmail via  browser (moving the list to
To and removing others), but I can't do that on my iPhone. :(

Frankly, I don't understand what the issue is. The responses should be at
the top. If you can't find the "meat" in 5 seconds, skip it! hehe

--
~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!