[pct-l] Keeping a trail journal

dougearly at aol.com dougearly at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 15:11:10 CST 2010

Greetings-

I know many people have kept a journal along their hikes of the PCT. I have a few questions regarding journals... Do hikers keep a paper journal and then when they get to town get hooked to the internet? What website has the best journals? Is a phone the best way to keep it? When do you do your journal-evening, morrning, or before a afternoon siesta?
How often do you communicate with home? Just wanting to get a concensus as to what would work best for communication of a website/journal for others to see how I am doing on the thru-hike...

Cheers-
trackz man
Sisters, OR