[pct-l] changing subject lines

Mark Mathis trails66 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:16:15 CST 2010

Could be - gmail does the same, actually - putting pct-l as the cc when RTA.
 I think it's just one of those things...to many variables involved...

Typically I drop the personal emails addresses and move the PCT-L to the to
box when replying to the list - but for this one I left it alone, so TO goes
to kevin, and CC goes to pct-l - let's see what happens ;).