[pct-l] Please clip your responses

Mark Mathis trails66 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 10:30:36 CST 2010

Oh yes the bikes thread was the worst! ;(  The recent packs thread as well.
The more active threads seem to jump off track more, which is just the way
it is I guess.  Comically, this thread for instance was a great example of a
single threaded post in gmail, at least it was until Paul decided to try an
be funny...boo Paul ;( hehe

I like the filter/merge idea, i may muck around with it also...

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:46 AM, John Abela <pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com